As a recipient of The Girl Friends Fund, Inc. Scholarship, scholars are eligible to renew the scholarship annually (up to four (4) years consecutively). Below are the criteria for the renewal process:
- The Scholar must maintain a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA at the end of each academic year.
- The Scholar must be enrolled full-time in an accredited four-year undergraduate institution.
- The Scholar must complete a Returning Scholars Renewal Form
- The Scholar must submit an official transcript
- The Scholar must submit an enrollment verification
*If you are a rising junior with plans to apply to medical school, could you use an additional $3,000 to support your medical school application and interviews? If so, please indicate “YES” for the GF Carolyn M. Carter Scholarship on the Returning Scholars Renewal Form. The GF Carolyn M. Carter Scholarship is a $3,000 annual award for scholars whose transcript reflects their plans to apply to medical school. It is renewable for two years. This scholarship supplements The Girl Friends Fund, Inc. Scholarship.
Returning Scholars, please check your email beginning in mid-May for detailed instructions regarding the renewal process. Scholarship checks are distributed in October.